1) Bath & Body Works body lotion (White Tea & Ginger)
- I love the strong smell of the white tea and ginger.
- It has shea butter in it which is beneficial for the skin because it moisturize and smoothen skin as well as reduce wrinkles.
- It also contains Vitamin E which is a kind of antioxidant to reduce wrinkles and keeps the skin looking youthful.
- It works really well. After putting some on and letting the lotion absorb, you will be left with smooth skin. And it does soften the skin too.
- It lasts long.
- If you’re a fan of lotions with fragrance, this could be the one you’re looking for.
2) Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion
- It is packed with vitamins C, E and pro vitamin B5. Vitamin C reduce sun damage on skin, as well as boost collagen for firmer skin. Vitamin B5 helps retain water, making sure that you’re skin don’t lose moisture.
- Has a very mild scent.
- It is lightweight.
- The white lotion smoothen, nourish and moisturize your skin. But in my opinion after trying it, the lotion does moisturize and there’s a cooling feeling to it but it doesn’t smoothen the skin so well.
- So if you’re looking for a lotion with vitamins. This is the one.
3) L’Occitane En Provence Verbena Body Lotion
- It contains organic verbena extract. It calms skin (reduces itch).
- There’s always essential oils in the lotion like orange, geranium and lemon tree.
- To be honest, I found it smelling like lemongrass. I like lemongrass. It’s refreshing.
- It leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- It’s lightweight.
- So if you’re looking for something refreshing, you can try this one.
In conclusion :
The best one for skin softening would be Bath & Body Works lotion. For skin smoothening, I suggest L’Occitane En Provence Verbena Body Lotion and for skin nourishment, I suggest the Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich body lotion.