When you learn that there are only 2 girls in your entire course, what will your reaction be? (The 2 girls include me)
- No girl dramas – probably guy dramas (haha)
- We’ll be quite close (of course in the friendly kind of way. Possible Bff?)
- Dealing with guys is easier?
- Not enough females to hang around (A balance of both gender is great!)
- Dealing with guys may be difficult?
I guess it isn’t a bad thing. It is just a very different experience with the lack of one gender. My brother thinks that I have a higher chance of getting a boyfriend (so does my mum) and I find it weird that all of a sudden, everyone is being so cool about me getting a boyfriend. My dad wasn’t in this conversation.
Did I mention that they say there are so many to pick from?
And then my mum goes on advising about getting a good guy. Why wouldn’t I want a good person? But maybe she does have a point. When it comes to love, we turn blind sometimes.